Model TR 8005 Trash Receptacle
MODEL TR 8005 TRASH RECEPTACLE
This receptacle has been redesigned for both aesthetics and functionality. Aesthetically, an additional round tubular ring has been added at the bottom of the receptacle as has a new flat bar base ring. The round tubular ring gives the receptacle a new, more balanced, look as it compliments the upper round tubular ring that is incorporated in the receptacle's lid. The flat bar base ring adds an additional visual element and also makes it possible to incorporate a new laser cut internal base plate that adds rigidity and integrity to this receptacle design. The optional side mounted lockable ash urn has also been completely redesigned.
• Perforated steel sheet (large round, small round, or square); solid steel sheet; round bar/tube; flat bar; laser cut steel sheet; customized perforated steel sheet; or customized laser cut steel sheet. Designate “-PS”, “-SS”, “-RB”, “-FB”, “-LS”, “-CPS” or “CLS” for sidewall material after the model number.
• NOTE: IF ORDERING PERFORATED SIDEWALL, PLEASE DESIGNATE LARGE OR SMALL ROUND OR SQUARE PERFORATION.
• Receptacles are available in 30 or 36 gallon standard sizes (optional sizes are also available). Designate “-30”, or “-36” for a 30 or 36 gallon trash receptacle respectively.
• Surface flange mount for bolting to existing concrete (standard); freestanding; embedded; raised surface mount; or raised embedded mount. Designate “-F”, “-FS”, “-E”, “-RF” or “-RE” after the trash receptacle size for surface flanged, freestanding, embedded, raised surface or raised embedded mounting respectively.
• Polyester powder coated; thermoplastic powder coated; stainless steel with a brushed finish. Designate “-P”, “-T”, “-SS” after the mounting option for a galvanized, powder coated, thermoplastic powder coated, or stainless steel finish respectively.
• Low domed steel top or low domed steel top with elevated canopy. Designate “-LD” or “-EC” after the finish option for a low domed steel top or a low domed steel top with elevated canopy respectively.
• NOTE: ALL TOPS ARE HINGED. OPTIONAL SELF-LOCKING HINGED TOPS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR BOTH TOP OPTIONS. CUSTOM TOPS MAY BE AVAILABLE
• Side mounted, lockable ash urn and ash urn insert for elevated canopy. Designate "-SAU" or “-AU” after top option for either a side mounted ash urn or ash urn insert.